The project arises from the observation of the exponential increase of economic and social vulnerability identifying that one of the possible solutions to this emergency is the creation of innovative business models.
With the SIMPLE project we want to identify sustainability paths, business models and impact measurement methodologies that consider the specific features of SMEs capitalizing on good business practices at national, European and international level.
Moreover, it aims to identify the relevant skills necessary to establish such a transformation path inside SME.
1) To develop a TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL BUSINESS INNOVATION with the related skills about strategic paths, business models, organizational processes, measurement tools with the development and systematic adoption of a shared blended training offer (IO1)
2) To promote digital integration in learning activities aimed to increase the skills defined in IO1 with the co-design and development of (IO2) INTERACTIVE AND GAMIFIED OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES:
- Open Educational Resources, in the form of interactive video pills
- SIM-Game (Social Impact Measurement Game)
3) To elaborate and standardize methods and tools to measure and manage social impact in target SMEs with respect to the planned social innovation objectives (IO3) adopting a SOCIAL IMPACT MEASUREMENT PLAN
4) To align 24 partnership trainers and consultants, involved in two transnational mobilities to:
- acquire the methodological references of INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN to elaborate the contents of the OER to be realized by producing interactive, training video pills and GAME-BASED LEARNING
- implement the functional plan to guide the target SMEs to measure social impact and guide learners in its application in target companies during company check-ups.